Each of these posts was written by different members of the Reach Out Volunteer team. It has been an enriching experience for me capturing their work, travels and experiences for our film and pleasure to have gotten to know them a bit.
The train ride back from Machu Picchu was bitter sweet. I was happy to be heading back to Cusco and to get caught up on my correspondence… but I knew that I may never again get the opportunity to visit all the amazing places that we had been too. These posts will be a lasting memory of those days. Posts for Day 1 through 3 have already been put to my facebook, but are also available on the wordpress site.
We are on our final 2 days of the 14 day journey… today we visit an animal rescue center, an artisan center that fabricates silver jewelry and a baby alpaca factory for tapestries and textiles.
- OUR STAY IN MISMINAY DAY 4.
- FROM THE EYES OF CHENNY DAY 05.
- BUILD, DESIGN, PAINT THEIR DOORS AND COMPLETING THEIR ROOFS DAY 06.
- LAST TIME AT THE VILLAGE – OLLANTAYTAMBO DAY 07.
- READY SET GO DAY 08.
- READY FOR ZIP LINING DAY 09.
- FINALLY ARRIVED MACHU PICCHU DAY 10.
- WORK LEARN LOVE DAY 11.
stay tuned for 3 more soon…